W-IE-NE-R Plein & Baus, Corp. - Support of Critical Defense Contracts during COVID-19
Our company, W-IE-NE-R Plein & Baus, Corp. located at 202 N Limestone St., Sprinfield OH-45503 is a supplier of electronic systems and services for scientific research institutions but also for government contractors for DoD and NNSA.
According to the Ohio 'Directors Stay at Home Order' and the referenced CISA Memorandum on Identification of Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers During COVID-19 Response' and the list of Essential Businesses and Operations, and as advised by our customers our company is considered Essential for Defense and National Security work.
In order to support these customers and programs and to provide mission critical goods and services W-IE-NE-R Plein Baus, Corp. will continue operation during the 'Stay at home' order and implement the following required measures:
1. Employees will work from the home office in case their type of work is allowing
2. Only the minimum number of employees will be physically at work, and if possible at different times
3. Designated 6-foot distance: only one employee in a room at any time
4. Hand sanitizer and sanitizing products: Are located in the central office, kitchen area and all individual offices
5. Daily sanitizing of commonly touched surfaces
6. No access for visitors or other people to company premises
7. Health monitoring of all employees, sick employees have to stay at home as instructed by the Ohio 'Stay at home order' (3 days after last day of fever and symptoms)
We are also monitoring our supply chain and are working with suppliers to fulfill all orders for essential and mission critical programs.
WIENER, Plein & Baus, Corp.